View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 07:46 PM   #344
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe Feelin Guilty

I completely got distracted for the last week with performance and fencing and psh everything! Spring break started and the beach wow--I'm totaly burnt up--but ANYWAYS. We need to wrap up this lil RPG. Earendil and I have come up with the rest of the outline, here it is:

Quote:
- The next battle, Avershire takes on two Lesser Ships at the same time. Most of Avershire's crew boards the Regal Dawn to escape their ship (which is sort of attached to the Regal Dawn by grapnels) as the Might of Realge sinks The North Wind. The grapnels are cut just in time and the Regal Dawn rights herself. The majority of Avershire's crew takes over the Regal Dawn and prepares it to fight the Might of Realge.

- The Might of Realge takes on the Regal Dawn and it's a hard fight BUT the Might of Realge wins and takes control of the Regal Dawn and Avershire and his crew. They are held in the brig and taken to the Yonder Bound (since it's closer than the Rapscallion to wait Doran's arrival. It looks as though the corsairs have won. Finally the larger ship comes into view and the prisoners are taken aboard.

- Avershire and his men are stowed in the Yonder Bound's brig. That night there is a wicked storm that sweeps lots of men overboard, and lightening splits the mast, and lights fire to the Yonder Bound. Refusing to go down with a corsair ship, Avershire, Meri, Telson and the others--with great difficulty--free themselves from the brig. As they rush out on the deck, the other corsairs see them. With no weapons, the Gondorian crew has to fight with their bare hands, or with scraps of burning wood that lies all around the deck. Meri immediately goes to try to salvage a lifeboat and lower it into the water. But another bolt of lightening strikes the Yonder Bound and she jolts, splinters, and breaks in two as she begins to sink faster. Everyone abandons ship.

- On the beach of The Bay from which Doran has sailed lay the remains of the Yonder Bound. They had been nearly two leagues from there when the storm came upon them. In the jungles beyond the sand gathers what's left of Avershire's men. Among them are Avershire, Meri, Devon, Calnan, Callath, and Telson (unless one of the main characters resigns) plus a dozen other crewmembers. They scavenge for food and erect some decent shelter (one of the surviving crewmembers is the North Wind's carpenter. They're also hiding from the few corsairs that have survived.

- A day and a half later Doran lands on the beach with about 300 men and there is some land fighting between what's left of Avershire and Doran's mighty corsairs. When Avershire is v v close to being defeated, Gondor arrives and storms the beach capturing/killing all the corsairs.

- Doran will be captured (?)

- And we'll decide the final ending when the time comes.
A lot has been abridged lol. but y'all probably want to get on to new RPGs and stuff so thar it is! Don't worry about waiting for me to finish my post. Y'all go on ahead and I'll get Devon up soon.

-Maikafanawen, ah ah, a tan Maikafanawen. Ta!