View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:09 AM   #175
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
"I love the stars. They are the only constant thing in this world. That and the sunrise, sunset, and the change of seasons. What do you think about when you look at the stars Jen?"

Just a moment ago poetic and dramatic thoughts about the stars had been running in her mind, but the Gondorian's distrustful comment and the discussion about herself had ruined Jenfried's mood. She hoped Elves could not read thoughts, because otherwise she would be severely ashamed - what would Arianna think about her childish musings on stars?

"When I look at the stars, I think it's good that they're there because otherwise you'd see nothing in a darkness like this", she said and stood up. She kicked a little pebble (clearly hurting her foot more than the pebble) and walked away.

She sat down, her back against a tree and hugged her knees. She was so sick and tired of all this. She didn't know why she was suddenly angry with Arianna, but she didn't care. What a mess I've made of my life, she wondered.