View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 07:08 PM   #137
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Okay everyone, QUESTION!!

When I get home tonight and can finally post, do you think it would be appropriate for me to write up a sort of cast of characters info sheet, containing major points as to how we portray the various characters in our play and list important things they do? It seems to me that, after finding out that the King himself might attend, a playwright would become a bit more concerned about accuracy and seek to ammend major errors (particularly those involving the King), and one way to do this would be to distribute small character bios to everyone in the crew and ask that everyone keep his or her ears open for any information that contradicts our sheets.

Then as corrections are added each day (some true, some false I imagine), we would naturally produce a new sheet to work from. Doable, or too contrived? Either way I think we ought to have some sort of master list so that we don't keep adding plot points that contradict each other.