View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 11:04 AM   #43
Frodo Baggins
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Frodo Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

The red carpet, it seemed so amazing to them all. None of them had ever benn in a situation like this before, especially young Maggie. (at 19 she was young in comparison to her companions) It was all so spelndid, the cameras, the reporters the.....

"Weapons?" Cromthal made no effort to hide the disgust in his tone as security searched his harp case. "Shall I demonstrate to you the worth of a bard's tongue?"

"Cromthal just let them search and make no fuss about it." Maggie replied to him. She and Frodo had no bags or anything, but Frodo had his pockets searched.

Elrond quickly dragged the other three together for a group pose for the cameras. Maggie snagged Cromthal's mantle off him before the flash, claiming that he looked better without it.

"So this is the great hall of Minas Anor." I must say it is even more magnificent that I thought it would be." Maggie commented, "though I think that I like the Hall of Fire better."

"You partial little snipe you!" Frodo said, playfully tugging her hair gently. If there was one thing that an outside observers learned about this group of four, it was that they teased each other mercilessly and loved every minute of it.

[ May 01, 2003: Message edited by: Frodo Baggins ]