View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 11:25 AM   #51
Schmendrick
Wight

Schmendrick has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

A huge blue limo with a figure of a swan painted on it appears at the gates. The licence plates read “DOL- 111”. Music can be heard from the inside. “Sounds like Placebo”, comments one of the security-orcs (famous for his knowledge of modern music). The door swings open and a young woman (yet another!) steps out. Her dark hair is flowing freely and she’s wearing a simple, striking blue dress and sneakers (well, she prefers comfy shoes to stilettos, when it comes to dancing!).

She feels almost unbearably self-conscious as she makes her way to the doors. There’s no need for that, though, since everybody’s eyes are fixed on the amazingly beautiful elven ladies everywhere around. She sneaks in and starts looking for some familiar faces. She fails to see any, but finally notices that a crowd (consisting mainly of young men) has formed around somebody. “That must be Annunfuiniel”, she thinks to herself and starts making her way toward the spot. On her way there she grabs a glass of wine from the near-by table and drinks it with one gulp. That should help her to relax!

[ May 01, 2003: Message edited by: Schmendrick ]