View Single Post
Old 02-09-2003, 10:00 AM   #274
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Sting

Dafodyl sat beside the fire, with a glass of ale in her hands. ‘I can’t believe we’ll be in Rivendell tomorrow!’ She thought to herself. It seemed like they had traveled for eternity, and she would be glad to eat a full meal and sleep in a real bed. She could almost feel the feathery pillow beneath her head.

She looked up, and saw the rangers and the Elf sitting on the edge of the wagon. Bullroarer and Branda were standing near them. The Elf’s eyes seemed to glisten with the brightness of Elven treasures, and his smile did not seem to have a care near it.

She stood and carefully walked over to the group. "Excuse me, Lanthirion? Do you think Lord Elrond will like these treasures that we brought in exchange for food?" She pointed to the basket under the seat of the wagon where the treasures were.

Lanthirion stood and walked to the basket. He lifted the lid, and Dafodyl came to stand beside him. He pulled out a dagger, and laid it across his palms. "Yes, this is very good Elven make." He looked to the hobbit-lass, "Yes, I think Lord Elrond will very much like these treasures."

Dafodyl curtsied and smiled. ‘Good. Now I know we can get some food and some seeds.’ She skipped back to the fire, and picked up her mug again.

[ February 09, 2003: Message edited by: ArwenBaggins ]