View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 08:29 AM   #33
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Welcome back, Kuruharan, and what a great post! Looks like life has been considerably more exciting for the Dwarf and Dragon (sounds like an English pub, doesn't it?) than for the rest of the Itship. We mourn the death of Ralph, the chia pet, with you. *Estelyn bows her head respectfully, joining all readers in a moment of profound silence.*

Thenamir, what a lovely, awe-inspiring description of the Wight City's gates! I guess only a Gateskeeper would notice all of those details.

I have filled in my save with Falafel's secret diary - or must we call it a "blog"??
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'