View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 06:34 AM   #8
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn
As you said, we may not want to spread the votes too wide, but basically, I think people should vote for the person they find the most suspicious.
I would like to add that the same might go with bandwagoners. Bandwagoning is considered a low crime, but really I think it is a worse crime not to vote the one you suspect solely because of avoiding bandwagoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn
Well, it's good that you want to help the quieter ones, but I'm afraid that asking the louder villagers to hold back will make it easier for the possible loudmouth wolves to hide. I don't think honest analyzing and debating in the usual manner will hinder us in our wolf hunt even if it was rather page consuming.
I thought about that issue, but somehow didn't think that hiding aspect. Anyway, I agree with you.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote