View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 08:52 AM   #15
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
This is a sad day. More so for Spawn then for the rest of us. May Nilp rest in peace.

Quote:
And though Formendacil and Glirdan seem innocently unemployed, I do seriously wonder how they got such comfortable living arrangements anyway, huh? (Cailín)
What do you mean by "comfortable living arrangements"? I live in a hut with one room!! It's a veery enclosed area I must say and I get chlostrophobic in small areas. So don't go talking to me about "comfortable living arrangements" miss talk-a-lot.

I agree with everyone by saying that this is going to be a mostly random day and that we should be very careful of the double lynching law. The Wolves could use that to their advantage. And this is also a most peculiar village. In all the other villages that I've heard about that have been attacked by Wolve there were only three Wolves and one Seer. Now there's two Seer's (a bonus for us) and four Wolves. Four Wolves!! This is going to be difficult to say the least...

Quote:
I will immediately propose that we do not lynch me as I am linked to the monarchy; and everyone knows that royal sorts are more trustworthy than normal folks. (Eomer)
Oh stop rubbing it in! We already know you're rich and powerful!! So stop flaunting it! And how do we know we can trust you now? In normal circumstances, yes, villagers would tend to respect and even follow what you say. But that's all changed. How do we know that you weren't sent here, rich and powerful, to lead those nasty lycans and try and convince us to not vote for you and your fellow lycans??

Now please excuse me while I go and wollow in pity for spawn, Nilp and myself.