View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 04:26 PM   #886
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Pipe

Last weekend Skip Spence decided to make the trip acros The Sound to visit me in Copenhagen.

We just wanted to have a few pints and maybe a good party, unfortunately the latter never materialised due to three factors. Easter, money problems and the x-factor.

Many people had left Copenhagen to be with their families during easter, it was late in the month, which always means less people are about and most significantly it was the X-factor final. . . for some reason they decided to make the biggest X-factor show ever at the parken stadium. This resulted in very few people out in the night life. So when me and Skip walked to Nørrebro we only found a few bars with anything going on. . .

Anyways we managed to have a good time with quite a few beers, laughs and we even made it home safe.

Skippy was good company as always and very entertaining, I cannot say what we talked about as I belive this is a family site. . .but yeah, entertaining.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote