View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #1166
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Meet Brian Sibley, Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba View Post

Bęthberry
I'm so glad I managed to meet Bęth again! I was so deep in money troubles that I thought I wouldn't be able to go to the Return of the Ring, but thanks to her and the rest of the mooters, I was able to! Bęthberry is a sweety and manages to light up the company whatever the mood. Her Mrs Maggot costume was adorable and I wish I'd had more time to talk to her properly.
And I'm so glad you did come, Hooky, because I got to see your magnificent performance as Turin. Next I want to see you do Hamlet. There's never enough time just to talk because we're all running off to do that conference type thingy.

Quote:
Brian Sibley
He still counts, right? Our own celebrity! We got a chance to talk to him about the Lord of the Rings BBC radio drama and it was delightful. It's obvious he's as much a geek as the rest of us, he just gets paid to do it, lucky guy! No hard feelings, though.
Here's the commemorative photo, with Brian's permission to post it here. Unfortunately, my new camera was having focussing difficulties. The only ones missing are Poison Ivy, narfforc and Oliphants_Rule, I think.

Last edited by Bęthberry; 08-23-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Bęthberry is offline   Reply With Quote