View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 05:19 PM   #11
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
If you go by the number of posts by the most highly regarded Barrow-downers and try to calculate the frequency with which they wrote them... you'd still have to account for the fact that they all go fallow for a while. We have a whole thread devoted to departed-but-not-forgotten* members. You're catching the forum in a sleepier time, and I have (not originally--but I don't recall who first used it) often compared being prompted back into posting to the waking of the Huorns.

At the moment, I'm an unusually lively Ent, and in addition to delving deep into the Books forum out of both nostalgia and restlessness, I have the ambition to make at least one Downs post every day--but I don't really expect it to be consistent. I know that we Ents are growing tree-ish.

Still, it is good to have some hasty young Hobbits about. If you have something worth saying on many topics, then by all means say them!

*But not, as far as we know, dead.