View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:31 PM   #184
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
To the end of page four with ye all!

I be getting to page five later, me hearties.

So th' little green drunk be dead, she be. I says there be several thing she could be aiming for with her reveal whatsit, but not all of them be safe to be saying in front of ye mutinous dogs. She be dead, and she ain't be giving real bearings on crewmember's allegiences yet, so let's be leaving her alone.

The puffy shirt one, she be missing a big post, and she be sad about it. Poor matey, let's all give her a moment of silence. (Or a moment with Silas, the other cabin boy, if ye be the drunken Green or if Nerwen's going deaf as well as blind.) Ye-Not-Really-Ol'-but-I-can't-resist-th'-title-Mith be not talking in our piratey tongue, but that's no reason to be cutting out hers. Still be a lot of banter in this here ship, methinks.

There be a vote for the high-pitched one, and I don't see much point in followin it.

I still think we should hook up un o' them shiny musical devices and listen to some Sinatra. (And because I know not everyone will pick up on my silliness, I'm referring to the song Mack the Knife, which opens with the lines "Oh the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear....")

All in all, be a lot of trouble if ye little hiccuping one be telling th' truth, but we got bigger Kraken (pronounced crackin', ye landlubbers) to fry right now.

Page five ahoy!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote