View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 07:50 PM   #218
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin
I assign vegetarians in school cafeterias who interrupt you eating your delicious quarter pounder (with extra cheese) to nag you about how you kill the cows because of it. I almost assigned this to Morder, but arguing with those guys is so much fun!
Oh, there are many vegetarians and vegans at my school. I could care less about people's diet choices as long as they don't get on my case about what I eat. I mean, hey I feel bad for the animals too, but I love meat too much to stop eating it (and besides, the cow's gonna die whether I eat it or not). As long as I don't hunt for my own food or see the animal I'm about to eat before it's dead, I'm fine. In fact, I prefer to pretend it's not an animal at all...then I can't feel guilty.

On another note, I assign Boston's weird weather. It's been oddly warm here for November (apparently it's 70F now and it's already after 9pm), and while I do love the warm weather, it just doesn't feel like mid-November. And tonight there are actually tornado warnings for the New England area. Odd...I didn't know we could get tornadoes around here...