View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 01:11 AM   #1
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Eye What would happen to you in a Werewolf game based on your Myers Briggs personality

You know the Myers Briggs personality test? There are 16 different personality types marked by different letter combinations, and while it's completely unscientific, it's good fun.

The other day, Greenie and I found an article called Here’s What Would Happen To You In A Horror Movie Based On Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type, and we soon realised it works perfectly for Werewolf as well.

Being an ENTJ, this is what I got:
Quote:
The ENTJ is always the twisted authority figure in the horror movie. They aren’t the actual killer but they’re nonetheless shot in the name of justice by a vigilante ISTJ who’s had enough.
Which I guess is true because I have a tendency to try to lead the village even when I don't exactly know what's going on and it often gets me lynched, usually with reasoning such as "she talks too much" (which is in my opinion the worst reason to suspect anyone). So annoying when that happens.

How about you?

If you don't know your personality type, you can take the test here.