View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 08:32 AM   #4
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Last time I took it, was to see what Star Wars character I was... ISTJ (Owen Lars) just barely edging out ISTP (Chewbacca).

Basically the same results this time taking it...I'm firmly set in the IST (all 70% or more) and almost a dead split between J and P. This time my perception edged out judgement, 54% to 46%. Both ISTJ and ISTP are probably the most accurate descriptions when it comes to my WW story:

Quote:
If anyone can survive a horror movie it’s the ISTP. They’re secretive, cunning, reactive and agile. Too bad they often turn out to be the killer’s accomplice. If only they’d use their powers for good.
When a wolf, this is almost always me. I know I probably won't survive to the end, so I'm always planning for the best moment that my death would benefit my mates, and then causing as much destruction as possible before I'm lynched.

Quote:
The ISTJ always survives the horror movie. They’re cautious to a fault, they trust no one and they aren’t afraid to do what needs to be done in the name of self-preservation. They’re the one holding the traumatized group together years after the horror has passed.
Even though on the good side, I tend not to survive to the end, I usually last nearly to the end, because I become a tasty lynch bait target. A few games I've gone the martyr route, but most of the time I do whatever I have to to stay alive.

Last edited by Boromir88; 10-07-2016 at 08:38 AM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote