Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 05:27 AM   #294
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Taralphiel caught up with her companions and dusted herself off. She still felt a little light headed. Once they got to camp she settled down to sleep with Khelek at her feet. She drifted again, back to where she had seen Eriador...

She ran towards him, not knowing if he would see her. He stared into the fire, his brown eyes filled with sorrow. He looked up and gave out a yell "Who is there?"

She stood in front of him and watched his face. He sat back down, staring at the ring. She crouchd near him and put her hand on his face, but he felt nothing. With tears in her eyes, she listened to him speak,

"I keep thinking it's you Taralphiel. My heart weeps"
"This place is so dark and cold. The Dark forces are here, and close by. I sense them. The Rohirrim will not like this. I promise you Taralphiel, when I see you again, I will tell you everything, the reason Im here, all of this business"

He placed the ring in his pocket and took out a knife. He walked over to a tree stump and carved an elven rune into the wood before heading back to the fire.

Taralphiel woke to find Khelek still at her feet asleep. Rudchamion was standing watch and turned to her and asked if she was well. She nodded before he said...

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]