Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2002, 02:40 PM   #298
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Daegon sighted when the girl spoke. Hopefully that would do some good. He opened his mouth to speak, when Rinurion spoke, telling him that he still didn't trust him. Lowering his hand an inch or two, Daegon answered him.

"I do not wish to flatter you, but the reason I remembered your name was that you was one of the most skilled archers last time I went to the castle to speak with the king. Having one of your arrows pointed towards my head makes me remember your name.

"I promise you that I am a guard of Mirkwood, usually in a district quite far away from here. Will you believe me and lower your weapon?"

Some of the guards lowered their weapons a bit, but Rinurion stood still, seemingly thinking. The girl moved behind him.

"Is it you who saved me then? When wakening here, I thought I ought to be in the Halls of Mandos. Opening my eyes, I was surprised by how much wood there was inside the Halls."

Daegon smiled a bit, as did Rinurion, who quickly tried to get his face back in order.