View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #98
Corsair_Caruso
Haunting Spirit

Corsair_Caruso has just left Hobbiton.
Name: Corsair_Caruso, or "Balgand," according to Realelvish

Quest: to become a world famous opera singer, voice teacher, and fiction writer

Favourite colour: Hmmm... bluish green?

Most beloved Tolkien character: I really like Finrod. I think I'm going to have to call him my favorite, with Ecthelion and Glorfindel coming close behind him.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Hmm... I mean, there are plenty of characters to hate, but you usually love to hate them. I think... maybe Eol? Although Caranthir, Curufin and Celegorm were pretty awful. I think I'll say even worse than Eol.

Worst habit: procrastinating

Best habit: when I get into it, working out and eating healthily

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: um... hmmm... unlikeliest... probably Jamie from Sorted Foods.

Weirdest hobby: spending untold hours on AlternateHistory.com...

Best place in Middle Earth: Probably Ost-in-Edhil before Annatar showed up. That would be my favorite place to visit, anyway.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Ooh... hmm, that's hard. I don't think I can come up with a definitive answer, but the south-west of France was gorgeous.

Most embarrassing moment: Um... I actually don't think I can share that; it was literally shameful, as in, I am truly, deeply ashamed of that. So... my mom changing my bandages on wound where the cyst used to be right above my butt.

Most daring moment: Um... hmm... when I was a kid I jumped into a pool to save a little girl who I thought was drowning. I think I was right, but I was too small to be doing that, so the lifeguard had to pull us both out.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Probably Sir Ian McKellen.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Um... hmm... I thought Elijah Wood was kind of lacklustre, compared to the rest of the pretty stellar cast. Hmmm... oh, wait! I thought Karl Urban was kind of awful as Eomer.

Theme song: My theme song? I would spend way too much time overthinking what song would actually symbolize me and know way too much about music history to give a good answer in a reasonable amount of time. Pass!

Style guru: If I had to pick one... Jason Statham from the transporter. He looks great in a suit, balding with a buzz-cut. That's how I'd like to look all the time.

Most crucial accessory: probably my iPhone.

Greatest weakness: being selfish and procrastinating; they get me into equal amounts of trouble.

Greatest strength: intelligence!

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: I'm very new, so I don't really have a favorite place yet.

Best Downer Buddy: I don't really have any yet. I've only been here for a few days, so while I've met some nice people, I can't really claim to have any buddies yet.

Parting shot: See you, space cowboy!
Corsair_Caruso is offline   Reply With Quote