View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 02:18 PM   #55
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I finally have an idea for Gravendil and am working on that post, hoping to have it finished and up sometime this weekend - provided the parodic research doesn't take me longer than anticipated.

I have a few ideas for Squire Windsor's new, improved character: he's trying his best to be helpful, though he tends to be clumsy about it, for example. I've also thought that he could have an unconscious remnant of rivalry with Vogy left, so tries to create poetry, along very simple, hobbity lines - limericks, perhaps, or such works of genius as:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor Gummidge
I think that I shall never see
A lass as lovely as Pimpi
perhaps. He could also be a fount of rustic wisdom, along the lines of Gaffer Gamgee. Feel free to use or ignore any of these ideas when writing for him - you may just have better ones!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'