View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 08:04 AM   #142
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
It had been many days since Sarah had last talked with Fordo. Sarah didn't like the fact that Crispin was the one arrested for stealing her precious necklace. All she wanted was to have it back. Once the real crimminal was caught everything would be better for her and the rest of the travelers. "Grandpa, can I talk to you for a moment?" Sarah had to talk to someone and thought that perhaps Fordo would listen to her and not try to bring up the arguement from the past week. "I know we have our differences, but could I talk to you please?"

Sarah thought she was going to die when Fordo talked to her. "Quit pestering me Sarah, I said I would listen so start talking before I change my mind." She thought she heard him mutter something under his breath but decided to ignore it.

"Oh never mind.." Sarah decided that perhaps her problems shouldn't be told to Fordo. "Grandpa is it ok that I am regreting my decision to even come on this journey. I know that I'm the only one of the Chubbs that wanted to come. Now I just wish we could have stayed at home. Everything would be better. You wouldn't have hurt your leg and well I would never of found the mushrooms. I think you get my point. All I want to do is go back home and see my family happy for a chance." Sarah's voice told her entire feelings. She was sad and depressed and it wasn't because of her missing necklace.

Sarah actually wanted to go home. She wanted to have her family together and happy even if it only lasted for a few moments. Sarah was tired of the everyday cart ride with the chickens. To her the journey seemed like it would last for all eternity. Sarah's daughter hadn't talked to her for almost the entire trip. It's all because of me that my daughter and son won't even talk to me. I have ruined everything. I don't blame Fordo for saying anything bad about me. I'm an evil person. All I want is to be happy again and to have my husband and children be proud of something I did once more.