View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:50 AM   #309
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I echo the thought that G55 was likely pegged as possibly the Captain, and targeted for that reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Legate. I was looking at him yesterday thinking, there's no reason an innocent person would react to Eonwe's revelation like that. I mean, yes, you can question that, you can 'not be sure' but if you don't know more than an ordo, I can see NO reason why you would dare that much with the life of our Seer. The only reason I could think for you acting like that would have been if you had been the real Seer and tried to save Nog without being exposed yourself. Now that we can be sure that's not the case, I don't think there's any explanation Legate could give that would make him less wolf-like in my head.
Legate's behaviour yesterDay regarding Steve's reveal was very similar to Nog's. And his pushing to have out any known, dreamed innocents right then just didn't seem like something someone as logical as Legate would do as an innocent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
And one thing I'd like to know is where did we decide that Inzil is the acolyte and the acolyte is bad? I mean, Nog started it, obviously to get us away from himself, but besides him I think Legate (which doesn't really surprise me) and Shasta went along with it. How were you so sure, Shasta? That does make you look a lot worse in my head, at least until you explain (as well as the fact you wanted to try for double-lynch, which is scary business in general).
I honestly have no idea why (innocent) people would be after me as the Acolyte.

We don't know what killed Eru Night 2, and we have no clear facts about the Acolyte's purpose or alignment. Period. My focus is on the Spies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
2. Nog's points about it. The fact that he was a wolf doesn't really matter - the Acolyte doesn't count for the innocents or the wolves; plus, every indication was that the Acolyte was some type of Werebear, with the Eruhen kill. Wolves have an interest in getting rid of the Werebear - besides that the Werebear could kill them at night, something they aren't usually worried about, the Wolves and Werebear traditionally cannot win together. I don't think Nog's points about Inzil being the Acolyte should be discounted just because he was a wolf.
If the Spies are so concerned about the Acolyte, and they're convinced I am it, why didn't they target me last Night? Unless, as you're doing, they decided they could get me lynched toDay and save themselves another Night. Then Steve dies, and they have a clear path to victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
3. (and really the best point) - He hasn't denied it. Every time the subject has gotten a little too close to someone asking him directly, Inzil has either avoided the question or changed the subject.
Come on, is that really your "best" point?

Ok, I'm not the Acolyte. Satisfied?

x/d with Boro, Steve, and Pom