View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 08:01 PM   #27
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
first posts and such

Orual,

Thanks for checking! No rush, though; I'm still hoping for a few more players (a few more travellers, and Nimrodel and Mithrellas) and there is a lot of material to digest. If you are ready for a first post, that's great & go ahead & put it here. If you need a little more time, that's OK too.

For that matter, if any of you (besides lmp who already has two) feel like taking on a second character, just let me know, and post the bio. I was hoping that Mellonin would have a female travelling companion of some sort. Aylwen's character (Bellyn) is based out of Rohan, so I'm assuming she would be travelling with Ędegard and Mellon/Amroth; there's a propriety issue there too, depending on how it's handled.

Too bad Mellonin is a servant herself. Kind of hard for her to have a handmaiden in that case. My other option is to have her travel disguised as a man (she does have her brother's extra clothes) and Raefindan be sworn to secrecy; dicey though. Although there's Trilogy precednce in Eowyn. Maybe I'll do that.

Ooo -- then Aeron the thief can figure it out...