View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 01:38 AM   #360
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
I see the thread is going strong again :)

This is Sophia the Thunder Mistress' second visit to this here thread

Her real name is Sara, she has just turned 22, and she's back to the Downs after quite a long break (And she was missed!). Sara stands for princess, whilst Sophia may be translated as wise one. And wisdom-lover she truly is, for she was away and busy with her education - that is, philosophy (love of wisdom).

While studying, she probably listened to Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Grand Funk Railroad and the like, for she defines her preferences in music as 'classic rock'

I can not state it ias fact, but, I believe, her view is that humanity is already past the summit of its cultural development, and now moves downward. Whether there is a chance of reversing the process, remains to be seen yet.

Else, she contributed (several times too!) to the development of the BD fora from her own pocket and now has the honorific of Protector of Cardolan. In the thread of fame for Barrow Benefactors however, esteemed BW omitted starting capital S for her name, so she's ophia the Thunder Mistress there .

She likes shopping, but dreads the process as well - for she's a sure 'big spender' - going out with the purpose of purchasing one concrete item, she's likely to come home with some other things she never intended to buy at all from the start, but which took her fancy in the process

I will stand corrected for any blunders and mistakes

cheers

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote