View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 10:58 AM   #17
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Since Lush has no internet access right now, I am posting her character biography for her. Here it is:

Name: Leninia the Deceivingly-Little

Species: Witch (the female equivalent of Wizard)

Height: Tiny, but don’t let that fool you.

Hair: Black.

Eyes: Narrow when angry (i.e. always narrow).

Attire: Dresses exclusively at the GAP of Rohan.

Age: <here is written a lengthy obscenity, followed by a two-page essay on how asking ladies their age is vulgar and inappropriate>

Occupation: Professional Villain, moonlights as a Pop Minstrel.

Weapons: The most terrifying singing voice ever heard in recorded history (some say that her voice-coach was the embodiment of Melkor himself). As if that isn’t enough, Leninia also possesses a staff in the guise of a stylish umbrella, with a diamond-encrusted handle featuring the head of a black poodle. When activated, the staff has been known to turn Leninia’s victims into toads, goats, and corporate officials.

History: Rumored to be the illegitimate daughter of a mighty Wizard and a chambermaid, she inherited her mother’s domestic skills and her daddy’s ability to use her voice to destructive means. Spoiled by her nannies and hypnotized by her dream to become a singing star bigger than that of Eär-split-til, she ran away from home at age twelve, but has since achieved a certain level of maturity, going from a simple brat to a presence of true evil. Her list of alleged crimes includes the imprisonment of a certain object that she likes to call a "Freakin' Talkin' Guitar."

Current Residence: The Barrow-Downs, where she is attempting...Well, you'll see.

Marital Status: Black widow; changes husbands with the same frequency that Hobbits re-fill their beers.

Hobbies: Fits of rage that commence in destruction of private property and innocent bystanders.

Hopes and Dreams: To meet a man who doesn’t irritate her, and subsequently kill him.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'