View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #47
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenamir
It disheartens me, somewhat, to see people writing Gateskeeper better than I do myself.
Thena, that is simply a sign of the excellence of the character you created - he's fun to write for!

Squatter, I'm delighted to hear that I unknowingly inserted a philological joke into my post - usually the things that are interpreted from words and passages I've written without intending anything turn out to be risqué.

Bb, as to the unused possibilities of the Wynwyn situation - any Tolkien fan knows that the most interesting debates concern those things that were not written!

I am currently concentrating on the paper comparing Tolkien's biography to his 'Leaf' and 'Smith' tales, but I shall do my best to take an excursion to Muddled Mirth sometime this week for the continuation of the story.

As to my useage of quilting in place of banner embroidery - well, to speak with Spock, "It was only logical!" I am Arwen's heir, not Arwen herself...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'