View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 09:02 AM   #108
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
RE: The pseudo-publishable REB2

In REB II all involved will remember our run-in- with Underhill's cameo character, Eryy, son of Tait the Terrible. There is a reference to "two curious sigils" on his steel-mesh tunic, but the picture Unde provided is no longer available. In trying to come up with a replacement, I was struck with the following inspiration, posted for your enjoyment, which I was able to whip up in an hour or so of photoshopping.

EDIT: and while we're on the subject, I have almost finished with all the posts on forum-page 3 (of 8), and formatted in 12pt Times New Roman we're already up to 160+ printed pages of text. At this rate, the finished product will be something over 400 pages.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Erry son of Tait.jpg (32.1 KB, 1398 views)