View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 01:50 AM   #539
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Understood, Mith. My post for Merisu is up; she is now negotiating for ship's passage. The saves preceding my post should take place on the evening before that; otherwise, please move them to follow if you wish to post for the next morning, and remember that Merisu isn't at the inn.

The ship and captain are hereby duly introduced. I assume Cirkdan will have an Elven first officer (pointy ears, remember?! ), a healer (someone has to say "He's dead, Dim" ) who could conceivably be human, and an engineer - perhaps a Dwarf? I think this generation would not yet include orcs...

PS - I must mention that my post was brought to you without harming a single save!!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'