View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 11:43 AM   #541
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Many thanks for not harming my save, Esty. I'll be glad to pick up your dry-cleaning bill for the milk and cereal, Kuru.

And so is posted my longest post yet, none the worse for the wear of the delay. I kept re-writing it, and it still didn't meet my own standards, but hopefully it will bring a less-messy chuckle or two to the remainder of the group.