View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 06:52 AM   #542
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Hmmm, Kuru, does that annoying Elven maiden have yet another pining admirer?!

Well done, Thena! You wrote an enjoyable post! Aside from the funny song parodies, I was very amused over the comparitive description of the dust-covered Gangship! Introducing Sethamir in person was a great idea, and you managed to come up with a book passage that hadn't been parodied yet - 'Queen of the Dead' indeed! And then the 'Hair of Isuldir'! Did O2 inherit Greatgreatgranddaddy's toupee?

Now, who'll be next to post?
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'