View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 01:59 PM   #550
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
I've thought about your suggestions and made following decision: No one can write for another character, true - the styles are much too individual. We could take all of them along for the ride, but is it necessary? Some of the characters are essential to further developments, but not all are. Squatter will have limited internet access for the next year, and I do trust that we shall finish this story within that time. That means he won't be back to take over Etceteron anymore - as a matter of fact, I'm not even getting e-mail responses from him now.

Bęthberry came up with a good plot twist which concerns her cameo character in Part 1 and gives Earnur an appropriate ending. I'd like to have her go ahead with that. Since there was a plan for O2's further involvement, we can keep him going along; Thena's post made good use of him, so I agree that it's a good idea not to lose him as well.

I do hope there will be further posts by the rest of you - things are going along with the speed of molasses in the winter!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'