View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 06:20 PM   #156
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Hmm...

Well, that's interesting.

Apparently our Herbalist didn't think Nerwen trustworthy enough to save or perhaps has fewer abilities to save than we thought and believed it necessary to save some for later. That second one is not good...especially for me since I was hit with the Black Breath last NIGHT.

We probably need to assume the worst case scenario and assume that McCaber was an ordo. Now Nerwen is confirmed as having been one. I don't think I will be able to do a numbers post tonight (I will tomorrow, which is still part of toNIGHT ) but we may have reached a point where we are going to have to try some lynches. Something I did not want to say before now is that lynches are not just a tool of the village, they are also a tool of the wolves and we are now in a precarious position. If we do lynch toDAY we need to do it right.

The question I think we should start off asking ourselves is why did the wolves target Lottie and Nerwen first? Are the wolves people who would feel particularly threatened by them in some way?