View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 03:30 AM   #335
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael View Post
Not to sound defensive? you are defending yourself, after explicitly claiming that you would not waste time on such things!

What's going on... an ordo realizing that she was hurting the village, or a wolf scared that people are ready to call her bluff?

It's not up to me (solely, that is). But if I could, yes I would.

What discussion is this? the one where you claim that you are an ordo using some neat circular logic? "either Morm or I is a wolf, an ordo wouldn't say this hence I'm an ordo" That's what tipped me that you are furry!!!

Here we go again... "if I was a wolf"... please, I believe I mentioned before that hypotheticals aren't of much use, I could say "if I was the seer I'd dreamt about you and we wouldn't be having this discussion" but I am not the Seer, so does it matter what I would've done if I had been it?

No... if YOU die and turn out a wolf, it'd make Morm look kinda fishy(er).

Look, if you truly are a newbie who thinks that people will take her for her word on this game I apologise... but it takes less than a full game to learn that, unless proven an ordo beyond doubt no-one trusts what other people claim, unless they support their claims.

And most often, the way to prove someone an ordo (or a wolf) is to lynch them.

But of course, I'm not saying "let's lynch her and see if she was saying the truth"... you've been acting in a disruptive manner for the last two days and added nothing of essence up until your last post.

And even then, it was an "analysis" post that says a lot with little substance. Ok, so now we know, briefly, what you think of others... but I'd much rather see you come up with a good analysis of ONE suspect than a blurb about fifteen of us.

So in conclusion, since only three of the "villagers" want to disrupt the village and muddle discussion, while the rest of us wants to work with what little we've got to find us another wolf, I believe that your behaviour fits more with the wolves than the hobbits.

Farael, I'm not making those points to defend myself, but rather to show how you are indeed acting quite hairy yourself. Note how I didnt' defend myself, I in fact quite gave you permission to lynch me if that's what you feel will most benefit you personally, I just left all possibilities open for consideration. Yet again, a case of words quite twisted.

And to be honest I've played quite a lot of mafia (aka mainstream werewolf) over the years and realize that people aren't to be taken for their word. That's why A: I don't bother to defend myself, unless it is in the realm of clarification or unless I did something truly stupid or obvious, which fortunately hasn't happened to me yet, and B: I make all my posts under the assumption that I am an ordo, at least when I am such. Hypothetically speaking (I will give consideration to this if only momentarily)if I do in fact turn out to be a wolf, you will be able to see quite a lot from my posts based on the connotations I will leave behind about other players. Hypotheticals aren't normally worth my time, but to be fair and balanced I like to inlcude them occasionally.

Lastly, you seem quite a bit defensive yourself. Notice all, if you will, that the part of my post he found most disturbing was the part in which I discuss his own actions in the game? Nervous are we, perhaps, that you've left a bit too much of a trail, light and easy to misinterpret it may be? Thank you for your post, Farael, as I think you've helped me clean up my suspect list a little bit. You are now tied with Morm for first place in the hairy villager competition.

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 12-04-2007 at 03:32 AM. Reason: crud i forgot to bold again.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote