View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 05:28 AM   #342
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Might
Sorry for any offense Aganzir, though I am not sure what you mean.
You did not offend me in any way, that was a bad joke concerning the beginning of your first post. It was about 12 am here and I was tired and more tactless than I should have been. I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
The other Lily-voters look good too.
I disagree. Jumping in a bandwagon that ends up killing a wolf doesn't mean anything. And what about those who voted so late it didn't matter anymore if they voted Greenie or someone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
While something troubles her about Green, she makes no indication of seriously suspecting her until post #226.
Something I couldn't put my finger on was troubling me about a certain post of Greenie's, not Greenie herself. About her I had a more or less bad feeling since Day 1.

I think I'm going to take a look at Legate now - at least to see how he mentioned and was mentioned by people. A complete analysis of his posts would take more time than I have at the moment.