View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 08:48 PM   #297
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
all assignations italicized

I assign Rivendell Books in Montpelier, VT. Cute new/used bookstores of all sorts deserve assignation, but specifically this because I was so enthused at its name and the fact that I bought several books for a fantastic price shortly after consuming some really amazing Ben & Jerry's, some fantastic apple cider, and more habanero cheese than strictly necessary.

I also assign habanero maple syrup. The sensation is incredible. A taste and your mouth is filled with the sweet explosion of sugary bliss and most suddenly, there's a second explosion of heat. As you continue to taste the wonderful mapley goodness, your eyes water, your tongue burns, and you can't help but be impressed with how cool it is that they managed to mix hot peppers and syrup in the middle of Vermont and make some really awesome stuff.

I'm going to temporarily unassign snow though... run over to Mordor if you're curious why.