View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 05:41 PM   #232
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
I'm still getting seer vibes from Boro. Look at how defensive of Lommy he is. I feel if he was not the seer, or even a wolf impersonating a seer, he wouldn't be this consistent. I'm gonna run with that assumption for now.
Could be. I am personally not sure either way, but repeat, I suck at spotting Gifteds (I mean... *glances at both Kit and sally*). So I think your assumption may be perfectly plausible. No harm if you run with it, no harm if I vaguely run with it as test-theory, or if anyone else does with it however they fell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
If he really hasn't dreamt of a wolf until now, he can't have all three of them figured out now. The fact that they're listed in a row like this makes me suspect that he doesn't know any of them and has dreamt of another innocent. With our luck, he dreamt of Legate.
Yeah, doubt it. (And I hope he didn't dream of me... that would not even make much sense!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I still think it would make sense for us to go along with his suspicions. Lhuna?
She has definitely been on my watchlist, for a loooong time. May not be a bad pick. Can see how the situation develops on the Living Thread later in the Day.

One more post I have ready coming up, then I'm off to bed for a while.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote