View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 11:08 AM   #86
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Two thoughts for starters...

It's funny people speculate so enthusiastically whether we should go for the lions or the bear - I mean it would be nice if we were that good that we spotted them just like that in the first place and could then choose which one to lynch first... That said, there can eventually be trails that lead from one lion to another but the bear is a shot in the dark unless his/her lover is in trouble. So let's just go for suspicious behaviour first and make more informed decisions when we have something to base them on.

Mac Connington's - or should we call him Mr. Griff - toying with the Targaryen-revealment is probably the only thing that caught my eye thus far. Although I'm not sure I can see a reason for anyone to do that kind of thing (be it a correct or a false hint). *baffled*

EDIT: X'd with all on page 3.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote