View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #100
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well, this Day One was certainly terrible, even by Day One standards. Too few people online at the deadline, otherwise we might have prevented this.

Why Aganzir? Her mistake-vote made her look very innocent, I think. Wolves don't panic like that when voting one innocent over the other. Maybe some people were going to suspect her, but I doubt it. There was no way she was going to be the seer either, though I keep reading about that. If Aganseer had dreamt of Legate, her mess-up would have been incredible, and if she dreamt of an ordo-Inzil, she would have been more subtle about saving him. For a seer, it's better to have a known-to-you innocent die than to risk your own life by sticking out like that.
I don't see how her death makes Inzil look neither better nor worse, to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
I have a feeling that a guilty Mac would be more involved, would more actively try to steer the conversation (or else cause chaos like he did last time he was evil).
An axe through the neck cures one of such behavior. This game I'll be all fluffy and agreeable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan, to Green
You, on the other hand, post an entire paragraph about it.
This was in reply to LG's point against Legate (don't want to quote the whole thing). I noticed this, too: a tiny point against Legate, blown up by a whole lot. Sure, it was day one and there was preciously little else to go on, but still. Odd.

And why is Inzil so eager to have me suspect him? I feel taunted.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote