View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 10:21 AM   #145
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post

Again, obviously McCaber had not dreamed the person he voted, since Mac, too was innocent. All in all, he said so little that it’s hard to glean much from his posts– except it looks very much as though he had dreamed Inzil as an ordo– note typical Seer’s phrasing in #127. It is harder to guess his other dream. It may have been Greenie (again, as an ordo), based on the same post, however the wording is more ambiguous and might also mean he *hadn’t* dreamed her as yet. Another possibility is that “not a fan” was a way of saying he had dreamed Sally as a wolf, however if he had, he did not follow it up in any way. A final possibility is Wilwa (as ordo), again based on #127.
I agree that based on his wording Inzil seemed like one of his dreams, and considering Inzil had received votes on Day 1 it would have made sense for him to choose him to dream of. I don't think there's anything else that looks concrete enough to feel confident about with regards to his second dream. It's possible that his other dream was someone who had already died by Day 2. So, I'm going to choose to feel good about Inzil, because this adds on to the fact that yesterday we were also considering his innocence from Agan's posts.

So that leaves Shasta, Nerwen, Rikae, Sally and Greenie for me to vote from. Even though we lose today if we guess wrong, the odds are pretty good of hitting a wolf (3 out of 5).