View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #19
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Tar-Jêx and Agan are the Lovers and their role is joint-cobblers. They are here to cause chaos and root for the wolves.
...yeah, alright, actually, I'd believe that! Or, well, not exactly cobbler-Lovers, since it would not make sense for a pair of Lovers to act like normal cobblers - since a normal cobbler tries to attract attention and wants to be lynched, whereas the Lovers want nothing less - but I'd believe that we might have a cobbler, and if so, these two (maybe Tar-Jêx more than Agan, because while Tar is a newbie with an unknown playing style, Agan honestly hasn't seemed that much different than normal) might be it. That being said, it's a pretty far stretch, and I wouldn't be voting based on that even if I were to want to vote for a cobbler.

Otherwise, Kit's looked pretty good so far, and I'd like to keep Cop around if only in the hope of enjoying more lovely music. I feel like there are a lot of people who haven't posted at all yet, and I'm not liking the possibility of having to vote when almost half the village has yet to make an appearance.