View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:21 PM   #129
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Sorry for lack of contribution– I couldn't get online before.

Thoughts–

Hansy. Rather creepy. He seems too confused about the rules of the current game to be a wolf (are we calling them wolves?), and probably too flamboyant to be the Black Queen. Might be the Black Pawn... in fact, he reminds me a lot of Lal when she was a cobbler.

Rikae: Tries to cast suspicion on yours truly, which seems awfully opportunistic after I'd just been given the first vote of the Day, and that a completely random one.

Which brings us to–

Kath. AIIIIEE!!!! Now my head may well explode. Would an innocent Kath vote like that? But then, would an evil Kath vote like that? After all, it's been established as one of the best ways of getting oneself lynched on Day One.

And then others follow suit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay. You're not all baddies... I think. But let me bet something that we have at least one baddie here already...
Here's the problem: last game, I think, all the random voters on Day One were innocent. And most were experienced enough to know better, too.

EDIT: X'd since Gwath at #123.