View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #152
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Care to be more specific?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabell
You are worrying me a bit with your short one sentence posts, Gwath

I was already thinking of voting Eönwë until I saw Rikae's vote and that changes things a bit. I had a tingling feeling that voting Eönwë is another easy option toDay (alongside Sally) but still the way he is at the top of the posting-list and has managed to say nothing definitive or particular bothered me.

But as Nerwen pointed out Rikae's actions can be interpreted as a bit opportunistic and her vote now sealed it to me. That was an easy one and alarmed myself as well to reconsider. I have no case against Rikae, but her vote clearly fits in with a clever-baddie wishing to get away with Day1 quite nicely. So I'm not too happy to vote for Eönwë anymore.

With Kath I'm afraid I'd be going on with a habit of suspecting her (following our different ideas how Day1's should be played even if I think her performance this particular time was just terrible).

With Dury there is a problem that her voting post is just so crazy (three different and almost exclusive reasons given at the same time + trying to apologise afterwards) that it might speak more of her being in a hurry and with no stakes in the game than actually being a baddie.

Fea I would love to see around as she's always fun to read and talk to but looking at her posting just "objectively" tells me she's done actually nothing but played it very safe + there was this odd addenda in her votepost that I couldn't read as anything other than as a way of trying to contact someone she thought she could gain from.

Okay there's the post by Fea explaining it - and it sounds too fanciful to be forged...

I used the capital H in purpose to refer to the joke you had made earlier about Han Solo - and saying that the Black Queen is "working" Solo felt like something fun.

Anyway, Day1's have been useful already at Day1 itself. Don't lose your patience. I've seen it a couple of times - I've also seen those where the lynching of the wolf on Day1 was not triggered by a back-stabbing wolf but was due to the capabilities of the villagers...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote