View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 12:50 PM   #170
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Read up to Nog's post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
It was indeed an exaggeration and over-generalization to see how people reacted, and you are certainly reacting.
Indeed! I react when I see false information. I expect everyone to do so and I'm very disappointed in the village for not doing the same.

Whereas you did the opposite. The first couple times I put you under a bit of pressure and asked for an explanation of that post you avoided the topic altogether. Then you stated you aren't here to explain yourself. And when I put my arguments forward - then you started partially explaining where your statements came from. You're not the only one who can gauge reactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Inzil agreed with Mac. At least that's how I read "Hmm. Perhaps."
Last time I checked the word "perhaps" means consideration, not agreement. See below.

Quote:
Actually, you know what?

What was I supposed to be deliberately misrepresenting? G55, you never did answer that.
Do you mean to say that your phrasing was not deliberate? "Conclusion"? "Agreed"? "Decided"?

Quote:
Is it? So be it. You keep waffling on whether I'm suspicious or not, but if you really think I'm your best bet, go ahead and vote for me.

I explained what I was doing, and you ignored it and demanded an explanation again ... and again. I call that getting bogged down. It is what it is, and there is nothing more to say. That post is not the justification for my current top suspects (torn between Brinniel and you, for actions after that post). Anyone who finds my explanation of that post unsatisfying is welcome to vote for me.
First of all, I might just do that. In fact, since I declared my false-vote, you've been acting so jumpy that you haven't done much to dissuade me.

Secondly, keep in mind that all of our posts are cross-posted, and therefore most of my posts have cross-posted with an explanation.