View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 01:57 PM   #197
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Instead of rereading, I wrote a list to try and figure out who I need to reread. And, presumably, cross-posting with about a page's worth of stuff

Lhuna – I’m not a fan of self-voting, and don’t agree with her on hating Day 1s – though I appreciate that’s a matter of opinion. Says she feels uneasy about Brinn, Inzil, Kitanna, Mac and Boro in the same post where she votes for herself. This could be convenient for a wolf as she’s effectively washing her hands of the whole lynch while still casting suspicion around, but on the other hand, would a wolf really go to the extent of voting for herself to avoid being associated with lynching somebody? It would be a flamboyantly risky move and I’m not sure if it would be worth it. Leaning innocent.
I wouldn't go that far. Nilp-esque self-votes don't strike me as alignment-indicative for some people, and Lhuna is one of those people (from what I can recall, anyway, it's been quite some time!)

Quote:
Kitanna – Called jumpy or tense by Lhuna and Gal55. Rune brings up a fair point on potential opportunism in how she latched on to Lhuna’s first post as suspicious. Need a reread.

Boro – Chirpy but I agree with Lommy that he's being oddly noncommittal. One to watch.
I don't know if I agree that opportunism this early makes sense; I also tend to think, based on Greenie's read of the situation, that Rune ought to look just as opportunistic, but doesn't for some reason? Why's that, Greenie?

Shrug re: Boro.

Quote:
Lommy - Seemed a little on edge earlier regarding Gal and Legate’s fake-vote-plan, but was quite blasé about Huin’s suspicion of her (to the point of saying she’s doing exactly what she’d do as a wolf) which makes me more inclined to think she’s innocent than not. *** Okay since I wrote that she has said Huin is shady for suspecting her because she thinks she’s acting innocent. ??? I'd say that's just chirpy Lommy happy to be playing again but putting Huin on her suspect list because she thinks she looks innocent and he should agree is a bit strange even for her.
Hm. I don't know if I agree with this take.

Quote:
Legate – I don’t agree with a lot of what he’s saying but I’m leaning innocent on him too. Also potentially noteworthy though is his disagreement with those who think he is being framed. The convenient wolf thing to do in his circumstances would be to tacitly agree and play the “poor framed me” card (also takes care of finding someone to legitimately vote for), though admittedly an ordo feeling unjustly under fire could also be likely to believe he was being framed. But whatever his motives, Legate isn’t doing this.
I recall getting good vibes from reading what Legate had to say last night, in terms of me agreeing with him. Not sure about the framing aspect, I probably need context for that.[/quote]

Quote:
The Ka – Calm and collected and reasonable. The trouble is, I know she can sound just as reasonable when she’s evil as when she’s not. Need a reread.

Brinn –This caught my eye:

This is almost too blatantly convenient: keeping the perceived main suspects under fire by saying she is wary of them, but explicitly saying she will stay clear of the potential mess and go for someone else. My only concern is over whether a Brinnwolf would really say that so directly. Still, this is the fishiest thing I’ve seen so far so definitely merits a reread.
Waffled a bit about typing this, but shrug, why not. I think if Greenie is evil, she's very easily evil with Ka here. That's the exact kind of nonread a wolf gives about another wolf.

I do enjoy the read on Brinniel though, I think it's got merit in terms of what innocent-Greenie might think. So six of one, half-dozen of the other.

Quote:
Kath - So far I agree with Gal55’s assessment of likely ordo figuring things out as she goes.

Rikae – Always tricky, but I like what I see so far – feels like an innocent Rikae poking around for reactions. Has a curious back and forth with Gal55.
Didn't realize Kath was playing, but that's my own failing.

Agree on Rikae.

Quote:
Gal55 – Introduced the fake-vote-plan, then backtracked and found Legate odd for agreeing with it. More trigger-happy than most – suspected Lommy and Ka early on for disregarding early posts as evidence, which would have been a fair point but I read their comments more as offhand remarks on specific posts rather than serious arguments about the usefulness of early posts. Now very, very vocal against Rikae. Could be too chaotic for a wolf.
"Too chaotic for a wolf" is the basis of my Cobbler read there.

Quote:
Rune – Brief, to the point, nothing to alarm (or reassure) me so far.

Eonwe - Careful and sensible, nothing alarming yet either. Hard to judge though as he seems sensible even when he's a wolf!

Inzil – I see my classic trap of getting nervous about Inzil because I don’t suspect him. Need a reread.
See Ka. These all sound the same. Not saying it's bad, but it's notable to me at least. The Rune read also has the discrepancy between it and the Kitanna read to think about.

Quote:
Mac – Interesting back and forth with Pitchwife where they’re essentially suspecting each other of doing things they do themselves. Suspected by Rikae and Legate, defended by Huin. No major alarm bells so far.
This one I want to check on. I don't have a read on Mac myself yet.

Quote:
Pitchwife – I actually found his aforementioned interactions with Mac more interesting than those with Gal55 and Legate, but need a reread to figure any of it out.
Pitch is an interesting case. I want to hear what caused him to speak up about Eonwe's list - Pitch, do you not find several of Greenie's reads to be as "agreeable"?

Quote:
Huinesoron – Doesn’t follow the herd and brings up points others haven’t. Suspected Lommy, defended Mac. I get a good vibe so far, though worth keeping an eye on.
I don't have a baseline here.

Quote:
Urwen – Nothing to analyse yet, hope she makes another appearance
Lalaith – Haven’t seen much of her yet either
Shasta – Come back please
Sally – You too

Lottie – Flying completely under my radar, which is odd considering she’s been around a fair bit. Definitely need a reread.

EDIT: x-ed since Eonwe's list
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 05-05-2020 at 01:59 PM. Reason: X'ed with Pitch, Ka, Lottie, Mac
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote