Thread: Wolf Run RPG
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 11:40 AM   #22
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Pipe

Autumn Gamwich watched as her friend, Elfred entered the inn. As he approached her table, where the hobbit lasssat with Gaddy, Autumn stared hard into the hobbit's face. He looked very pale, and it looked as if he had been crying. She knew what was to come, and so Autumn closed her eyes in fear.

Elfred came up to the table and told Gaddy the terrible news. Autumn knew it. Opening her eyes, the hobbit lass turned to Gaddy, trying not to cry. Those sheep had been Gaddy's life, and now they were all gone. Looking into Gaddy's face, the hobbit lass saw a great pain there, but also a strong determination. 'He has made up his mind on what to do,' thought Autumn, 'Good. But, I'm sorry that it had to come about this way.' "I'm sorry, Gaddy," said Autumn. Her heart felt very heavy, like it was about to burst.

Gaddy turned towards the young hobbit and smiled painfully at her. "It's allright, Autumn. I had already given up all hope that they were alive. Now I know what we must do." Gaddy Furbarrow turned to Elfred, "Elfred will you come along on our expedition to kill the wargs who have been attacking the sheep of Bree? We could use you. I would like you to show us where the sheep are tomorrow, and then we will tracks the wargs from there. That is our plan, for now. Will you join us, Elfred?"
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll