View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 07:57 PM   #45
Thulorongil
Haunting Spirit

Thulorongil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thulorongil
Shield

-For Superhero day you dress up as a hobbit and get permission from a teacher to whack all the people who insult your costume with your walking stick.
-You make your way to the front of the huge crowd running to get to their lockers in the morning, start walking reeeeally slowly, and yell, "Don't be hasty!"
-No one gets scared anymore when you run up behind someone and go, "gollum, gollum"
-All the evil people that you call mumakil and ulaers are starting to understand what all the things you say in elvish mean
-You labeled all the places on your Geography assignment as places in Middle Earth
-Your teacher is so used to hearing when they talk that "there is a fell voice on the air" that you dont get in trouble anymore
-You are mad at your brother because at his school, instead of lunch, they have elevensies
-You hear and correct even the slightest LotR spelling errors by other people, even if they are on the other side of the lunchroom
-You firmly believe and insist that all the other books that someone else reads has things in it that the author copied from LotR (even if it was written before)

Guilty, guilty, through and through