View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 02:09 PM   #122
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Well, I had hoped to get some more conversations in before doing this, but time is beginning to dwindle and I think I’m going to have to do this now.

Here is my analysis of the players (mostly) in order of their first post.

Boromir88

Boro has been mostly absent and rather odd when he is around. He has made only one truly substantive post, post 70, where he says some okay things but is also self-contradictory in his vote.

Conclusion: I don’t know what to make of him. Should not be a priority target at the moment in my estimation.

Thinlómien

Lommy has also been mostly absent, but hasn’t said anything that has been really odd or off either.

I don’t know what else to say about her.

Conclusion: Should not be a priority target.

Legate of Amon Lanc

To my mind, Legate has a lot of positive points so far in this game. Everything he has said and argued for has tended toward keeping the population of the Ward high and pushing us toward the endpoint of the game. Other than one mistake regarding number of wolves (which might be bad but might also have been honest) everything he has said has tended toward making information available and making information less murky. These all earn high points in my book.

Conclusion: I will not at this juncture support any representative that wants to eject Legate.

Lalaith

Was mostly absent yesterDAY and did not vote. Has been more present and talkative toDAY, which is good. However, I don’t feel entirely good about her. She has a way of seeming harmless when she is dangerous and I’ve been getting some of that vibe from her. She has seemed more obstructive than helpful with information to my mind.

Conclusion: Might be an ordo, but I am wary of her. Should not be a priority at the moment.

McCaber

Conclusion: Boy, I wish he’d show up.

And now, this is where things begin to get really tricky.

Inziladun

In my book Inzil has a high number of both negative and positive marks in his register. And I’m begin literal when I say I have a book…
Inzil has the highest number of bad marks but he has the second highest number of good marks. I *really* did not like his post 38 because hiding information and potential trails is the last thing that we need. I also do not like the fact that he’s a bit crosswise with Legate, and I like the things Legate has been saying.

That being said, he has been an engaged player and he stuck up for his idea from post 38 in post 43, which in a weird way made me think better of him. My gut impression is that a wolf might not want to stick so noticeably to an idea that could be proved bad if they were just trying to cause trouble.

Just as a gut reaction, I feel better about him toDAY than I did DAY ONE.

Conclusion: Inzil needs watching. My read of him might be all wrong and to some extent I want to give him the benefit of the doubt since he has been participating and talking. However, he might need ejection at some point down the road. Should not be an immediate priority.

Shastanis Althreduin
I do not feel good about Shasta. His first substantive post (post 42) related to suppressing information and that does not sit well with me.

He also defended Inzil, which maybe unfairly, is something that makes me edgy.

This last note is a bit silly, but I am going to make it anyway. There has been none of his usual banter with Nerwen. That in and of itself is enough to make me suspicious given how close to the center of events Nerwen currently is. Two wolves would not want to draw attention to a connection, especially if one is noisy.

In my book he has no positive marks, not many negatives, but no positive.

Conclusion: He needs lots and lots of watching.

Loslote

I will fully admit to not feeling too good about Lottie during the course of DAY ONE.

However, in the course of my read through during the NIGHT I have come to feel a lot better about her…which has consequently made me feel worse about Nerwen. I even wondered to myself what we would do on DAY TWO if both of them were still alive.

Lo and Behold!

On the whole, the things Lottie has said have been sensible and tended toward the accumulation of information that would benefit the Ward. I even have kind of come around to see some merit in one of her suggestions that I did not originally agree with.

Conclusion: Was seemingly the person cured last NIGHT. Should not be a target unless something REALLY weird happens.

Nerwen

Ahh…yes…well…

I had the distinct impression yesterDAY that she was trying to signal that she had the Black Breath. I might have been off, but I had that impression. That does not make her look good to my mind toDAY.

Now, I’m just going to copy/paste my notes that I wrote for myself regarding her last NIGHT.

“Interesting, ambiguous character. She doesn’t have any directly bad marks, in fact she has two good ones for pointing out Legate’s error but then voting for Legate as rep on no lynch platform. The problem is that her vs. Lottie circumstances reflects worse on her.”

Conclusion: I am *deeply* uncomfortable with her. Lottie’s suggestion regarding a potential plan exploiting McC seems a little chancy to want to risk for the wolves…but it would explain a lot to my mind. With the lack of a competing sick claim though, Nerwen’s claims cannot be discounted.
I can’t emphasize enough how uncomfortable on many, many fronts I am with her.

Nerwen vs. Lottie
Is it possible they are both baddies and have concocted some kind of scheme?

All that being said, I still think we should consider no lynch toDAY.

And I have taken so long to write this that I have no doubt that I have Xed with a host...or at least I hope I have.

Also, I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I am, I apologize. It took me like an hour and a half to make this post.

EDIT: As I suspected Xed with a ton - which, of course, included Shasta and Nerwen banter...slightly invalidating one of my points in here...oh well. I shall of course leave it A) because fair play and B) I think my point still has validity.

Last edited by Kuruharan; 10-29-2016 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Xed with a ton
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote