View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 08:33 PM   #333
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
1420!

My word, that's remarkable. Everyone seems to be leaving this week end. It makes no difference to me if the battle is postponed. Should I (or any of the dwarves) write anything until then, do you suppose? I still have tomorrow to post something.

Arry, Skald's swearing to keep Bror safe made me think of some things that could possibly happen during the battle. I don't want him to die, no, but I wouldn't mind, necessarily, if he were wounded, if you wanted to give you character a chance for some rather violent emotions. Depends on whatever you want. I'm apparently going to be gone for the battle, but, really, honestly, if you (and this is for all dwarves here) want to do something with my character so that you can do anything with yours, go ahead.....anything short of killing him or making him loose a limb or something that drastic. I'm sure you understand.

-Folwren