View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 07:24 PM   #85
Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Load Screen Wisdom:
No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution. And many strokes, though with a little axe, hew down and fell the hardest-timbered oak.

Now, I will make a flippant list of people who've posted recently, because I am master of France and Spain, and it pleases me to do so.

Agan: Let the world tremble as it senses all you are about to accomplish.
Boro: There's daggers in men's smiles.
Phantom: He doth nothing but talk of his horse.
Menel: One should never risk one's whole fortune unless supported by one's entire forces.
Wild Man: ...the King of Rome, and above grammar.
Bowie: He who knows not how to dissimulate, can not reign.
Gwath: Alan Rickman + Jeremy Irons = Die Hard.

I'm glad TP is casting his own opera as the game goes, and the wolf-exchange he posted was indeed interesting, but the Divo/a doesn't get any special privileges other than immunity to night kills, right? It's the Soulmates who I kinda think would have more visible behavior on the thread, and the wolves wouldn't necessarily want to kill one of them because then the other could take revenge. So the only gifted it makes any sense to go after is the seer, and as cobbler is so powerful it feels like the safe bet would be to avoid people with gifted vibes and go after the most ordinary of ordos. So, rooting out the other gifted and talking about them feels like it's kinida off-target right now. I'm thinking out loud here and I don't know where to go with any of it, and what I'm saying doesn't make sense so...yeah.

Can somebody please tell me where I'm off and plot a firm course for the intersection of logic and sanity while I take over the British Isles?