View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 11:25 PM   #95
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
I cannot see any reason why you would want to do that. ~Mac
I wouldn't - not until at least you play the vital part in lynching two critics, yet continue to survive day after day, whilst we can't ever find the 3rd.

Quote:
Though I'm not sure if I trust that much of what he says because of all of the things I've heard about him, even from just this game. But if I'm going by that logic, I should trust none of you.~Lariren
Resist the urge all you want, you'll only be delaying the inevitable end. That end being, when Day 3 comes and we're dragging our feet for ideas, because we've been spending all our energy in trying to ignore tp, we will start begging him to give us a plan. Luckily, tp doesn't hold grudges and he will certainly rub it in our faces that we caved in, but probably will ablige.

It's a physical and mental impossibility to ignore tp, he makes it this way. We can accept that early on, and work together for ideas, or we could waste our enery trying to block out his tune, when deep down you know you're listening to every note he sings and break down by Day 3? Which would you have?